- 5400 or 7200 RPM HDD in 250 GB to 1TB capacities
- SSD capacities from 256GB-512GB
- Supports both PCs and Macs
- Billet-machined Aluminum and Titanium enclosures
- USB 3.0 (compatible with USB 2.0 computers)
Physical Security Specifications
- Full Metal JacketTM Technology — CNC machined enclosure from a solid billet of aluminum (Al) or titanium (Ti) alloy. Crush resistant to up to 5000 lbs (Ti) and 2500 lbs (Al) yet weighs as little as a pound (Al).
- Full Suspension DriveTM Technology — Full suspension in all six axes of motion. Optimized for data loss protection from drop and shock of 20' drops (SSD version) and 10' drops (250-750 GB HDD versions, 1TB HDD requires optional drive skin) per MIL-STD-810G Method 516.5.
- HydroSafeTM Technology — Waterproof yet heat conducting barrier to protect against data loss in up to 10' for 3 days in fresh water or salt water (aluminum version) or 30' for 3 days (titanium version) per IP68. Protects data even when USB or FW plug is in. No requirement for a connector cap to retain data protection.
- ChemSafeTM Technology — Full immersion in diesel fuel, oils, hydraulic fluids, aircraft fuels, 12' depth for 1 hour with no data loss per MIL-STD-810G Method 504
- EnviroSafeTM Technology — Continuous exposure to UV, blowing sand, blowing dust, rain, salt fog, icing or freezing rain, 24 hours with no data loss per MIL-STD-810G Methods 505.4, 506.4, 509.4 and 510.
- AltiSafeTM Technology — High altitude operation. 15K ft. (Alum.) and 30K ft. (SSD and Ti.) rated altitudes per MIL-STD-810G Method 500.4
- Theft Resistant Kensington® Lock compatible slot solid metal construction — theft protection
Software Specifications (included but not required for use)
- Genie TimelineTM Pro Full Version2 ($60 Value) Award winning backup software. Simple, block level, open file and OS Continuous Data Protection (CDP) software for Windows users. Disaster recovery for entire hard drive including programs and settings, roll back and AES encryption features for the ultimate protection. Registration required at www.iosafe.com to validate purchase prior to downloading software and install code.
- Apple® Mac® TimeMachine® Supported — Apple Time Machine fully supported. Reformat of device may be required. Simple instructions online at www.iosafe.com
- TrueCrypt® AES-256 Encryption Compatible3 - Open source, encryption software. FIPS 140-2, ISO/IEC 10118-3:2004. PC, Mac and Linux compatible.
Inside The Box
- ioSafe Rugged Portable + DRS
- USB 3.0 Cable (USB 3.0 version)
- Owners Manual and Warranty
- Intel Pentium II 350 Mhz-compatible or Mac G3 processor & greater
- For USB 3.0/USB 2.0 speeds, the system must support applicable specifications
- Operating: 0-35°C (95°F)
- Non-operating: -40°C to 65°C
- Operating Humidity: 5% - 80% (non-condensing)
- Non-operating Humidity: 100%, Full immersion, 10 feet, 3 days.
Electrical — AC input
Voltage: 80 ~ 264 VAC at 50/60 HZ
Typical Power Consumption: < 5W